Following are the factors to Keep in Mind When Renovating Your Retail Space with ATA Electric LED Lights (Ata Group of Co.)
- Aim to provide your customers a tailored shopping climate that can help increase footfall/ traffic in the store and gain loyalties. The right light can help making a purchase decision and make the customer want to come back to the store.
- The right lighting fixtures with high CRI can help the customers make a well thought, fair and fast purchase decision. The importance of Colour Rendering Index in a retail store is high. CRI is the capacity of light to emulate the actual colour of any product. Keep this factor in mind while making the purchase decision of LEDs.
- Picking lighting solutions that are long-lasting, durable, generate less heat, consume limited energy and are environment-friendly as well is the need of the hour. So, make sure you are not making the mistake of choosing conventional light sources like CFL bulbs and incandescent bulbs, but opting for new-age LED lights that effectively brighten up each corner and part of the space you have while consuming less energy.
- Some retail owners do not hail importance to the aesthetics and design component of LED lighting and instead focus more on the functional side of it. While some of them consider lighting to only beautify their stores, ignoring the science behind the lighting designs and choice of appropriate luminaires. Adopting a functionally correct and aesthetically appealing lighting solution can not only enhance the décor of the retail shop but also pave way for increased customer satisfaction.
- The bottom line is, that whether you are planning to give your existing store a revamp or opening a new store, Ata Led lights are the best available options with a good number of benefits attached to them. We at Ata, have an amazing range of retail LEDs that are design driven and technology oriented, making